Monday, October 16, 2023

Wi-Fi Chicken Door - Part 9A

Having another go with a revised valve mounting arrangement and a lighter weight door. The actuator was struggling to lift the door not helped by me jamming it a few times stressing the servo mechanism.
I put that one aside for the Bluey bird feeder.

This time we'll use the supplied mounting hardware.


Ready to try it out.

















This time for the door we are using 3mm MDF



















Also going to make a new frame (complete rebuild lol) using 40 x 2o pine and I'll cut the channels on the table saw. Blade is 3mm wide so two passes should do it.















Alex has recognised that the Smart Life app has registered the Wi-Fi Water Valve.

Back soon...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...