Thursday, October 19, 2023

Wi-Fi Chicken Door - Part 10A

Construction photos showing the main components and configuration of the device via the Alexa app on my Samsung J7 Pro phone.

For testing am using my 14" band saw to secure the actuator mechanism (wi-fi valve)






































































The Wi-Fi Valve (Actuator) has been configure via the Alexa app on my phone and working well. I can also access the device from my other devices; Amazon Echo Show 8, Amazon Fite TV 4K Max and Amazon Fire Cube in the lounge.
I wonder if I can teach her Alexa... Open Chicken Door ?


On the Echo Show 8 I created two Routines to open and close the chicken door. Now I can say Alexa... Open Chicken Door 


Alexa... Open Chicken Door



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...