Thursday, February 29, 2024

Solar Panel 250W - Part 3

Did some more work including refinements and additions.

Modified the MDF box for a tilting display.




















































Enough space to store everything.

















I made my own solar panel extension load. Also have a 5M one on order.




















These are are the supplied accessories which won't be stored in the charger box.

Did some refinements on the solar panel frame.


















Hinged stand.

















A length of chain to adjust the sun angle-of-the-dangle.
Hinged stand.

I can start using it on a daily basis to power the various gadgets like the chicken feeder, bird feeder etc. and also test out with a wi-fi camera.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...