Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Chook Shed Water Mister - Part 1

For hot nights and hot chooks here is something for backyard poultry people which should allow the chooks to remain out there and avoid or at least reduce the prep work time and effort to bring them inside - everyone stays cooler. 

Came across this in ALDI and immediately thought of chickens 

Looks good perfect for cooling the coop.

Tubing, fasteners, hose joiner and two combo misters.

I said combo because each one has two blue jets or nozzles - interesting.



















Small 12V pump.



Transferred some thoughts to paper.

Option-1 Digital timer.

Option-2 WI-FI Switch.



















I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...