Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Solar Panel 250W - Part 1

 250W Solar Panel Flexible 12V 30A Caravan Camping Portable Solar Panel Kit-

This is for my workshop projects and related gadgets in particular to power my wi-fi bird feeder and wi-fi chicken feeder.

Delivered the next day.

Contents.

Unpacking.

First problem the heads of the Philips head screws are a weird size. I had to go through one of my multi-bit sets to find one that fits.

Now we can start the wiring.


Looks like the panel has a regulator with two USB outputs and the unregulated 12/24V is a male DV plug.

Wiring the bits and then test it ut on the wi-fi chicken feeder.


Sunlight coming through the four skylights providing enough volyage to test the system.



Powered the chicken feeder for a while...



and then ran a USB fan to check the USB outputs.

Back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...