Thursday, November 2, 2023

Wi-Fi Chicken Annex Door 5

With a medical appointment this morning and a dental one this afternoon wasn't much left of the day but did manage to fix the wire mesh to the door frames.

Trimming and stapling the wire mesh onto the internal (chook run) door frame.
Note the staples I am using, they are 'narrow crown' and have tremendous gripping power - very hard to remove  - see next photo.
















Narrow crown 20 mm staples.

I have two of these one for staples the other for 20 mm brads.

Sewing the end of the annexe mesh to the chook run mesh with fencing wire.
















Hard to picture here what I'm doing made worse by out-of-focus ohoto.

















Loop sewing the mesh together.

















Move over to the annexe door.

















This is the annex door from the outside.


















Ready to staple down the mesh.
















View from the inside.

Enough for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...