Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wi-Fi Chicken Annex Door - Part 4

With the wi-fi chicken annexe door installed went back this morning to tidy up the wiring for that. Looking around decided to review all the wiring - electrical and networking - and it's a good thing I did that!

Setting up to tidy-up the annexe door wiring.














That's a Masters (remember them) waterproof power box where power and network comes in from the garage aka workshop. Wiring tidy-up is done here.

Same here another tidy-up.


This was always a messy spot so let's redo the whole lot.




As I said... it's a good thing I decided to review the wiring! No prize for guessing what did that!

Double GPO and a power strip.





















Left outlet GPO - ALDI WorkZone 40W floodlight mounted outside on the chook run corner.
Right GPO outlet - feeds the power strip.
First outlet power strip - Wi-Fi annexe door
third outlet power strip - Leftover wireless socket that I simple use as a on0off switch for the chook run and annexe lights.

Now we can start tidying up the wi-fi annexe door wiring.



















That worked out well.







We are done for now.

I'll come back later and paint the doors and everything else that's new timber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...