Monday, April 1, 2024

Cyberpower UPS battery replacement

During the recent storms and power outages the Cyberpower Value600ei UPS failed to keep the Lenovo AIO desktop running so disconnected the black brick and took it to the workshop for repair at a later date.

Opened the case and checked the battery voltage which is down to around 10 volts so most likely one cell is down or dead.

I just happen to have a brand new spare battery so swapped out the faulty one.

That's what we want to see.


















We'll leave it on charge to top up while I take a break.

















Back under the balcon computer desk.

















All good... job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...