Saturday, July 13, 2024

Wi-Fi Chook Shed Light

Been meaning to do this for a while and because of Rosie's weird going-to-bed behavior of late we moved it to the top of the job list. For some reason instead of going up the ramp to the roost she's hanging around on the floor and going into a corner under the nesting box table?

We are using a Wi-Fi Switch which requires a ZigBee hub which is already setup and configured on the network.

There are two power options, USB and AC/DC 7/24V. I have opted for the latter along with a 12V LED rigid strip light. I am using a small food container to house the PCB board which is already hot glued to the MDF mounting board.

Cable tied to existing bamboo garden stake that is supporting other stuff.

All we need is some DJ music.


Video clip demo - I am inside on the Win10 Pro desktop using Alexa to control the wi-fi light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...