Friday, March 29, 2024

Wi-Fi Chicken Feeder - Update

I found two metal cat food bowls which got me thinking about how to keep the scratched out food separated which would also make it easier to clean-up.

The food id now contained and the metal cat food bowls sit flush with the bottom making it easier to simply brush the food back into the bowls.
Going through my scrap timber.



That centre divider needs to be removed.

Cut a piece of MDF to size and now marking out two holes for the bowls.


Over to the scroll saw.

















With one hole cut let's check the size before we do the other one.

















Yep... that's good.

Cut out the other hole.












Rosie is back... what you doing?


Off they go again.

All we have now is just one cable

That's all for now folks...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for the Wi-Fi Chicken Doors?

Stay tuned... over the next few days I will be catch-up posting the Wi-Fi chicken Doors. Oh... and my Wi-Fi Bird Feeder. I'll be back...